|Terrible photo - but that lady in red is Betty!|
Nope, we did NOT get to meet Betty. (She wasn't quite as far as this pic makes her look. Should have lugged my big ol' camera in there!)
The folks who paid extra for VIP tix got to meet her at a pre-party thing, and have pix taken with her. (So jealous!) Since we got free tix, we were Not Very Important. So, this means I also didn't get to foist a copy of my book upon Betty.
But I'll post a full report and all my pix on Wednesday. Yep, fair warning - I will be wordy on Wednesday!
Here's why I'm so beat:
1. Big family party during the day Saturday
|Mmmm. Party food and drink!|
3. Then fun fun fun at the gala!
|Yah! More party food!|
4. Slept like poop in our hotel room, even though it was very nice and had a lovely view:
5. Two hour drive back home this morning
6. Took Rita for a walk & then had to take her to training class.
I missed this funny girl while I was gone! (And the hubs too!!)
|"Where ya been, Momma?"|
In Other Wee News...
Another review of Rescue Me, Maybe will be up on Monday on the Book Mama Blog. Thanks Book Mama for the review!
Thanks to Snoopy’s Dog Blog, Alfie’s Blog, and My Brown Newfies for hosting Monday Mischief!