With all the "sad" that's out there in the news everyday, it's good to spread a little happy!
Here are my photos, in no particular order:
This funny puppy makes me happy!
The hubs makes me happy (and I'm especially happy that he is also a dog-nut!):
Getting out in nature makes me happy!
Ice cream makes me very happy! (And Rita too.)
Laughing and making others laugh makes me happy. (And this pic makes me laugh!)
Arts and crafts projects make me happy. Especially if they involve dogs. And especially if they win ribbons.
Having other dog-lovers read my books and tell me they love them makes me happy! (Hard to get a good pic of these - so much glare on those glossy covers!)
Vacations (!) make me happy! (Can't wait for our next one that's coming up, to the coast of central California. Rita gets to come along - yay!)
The rules say I can tag up to ten other bloggers. I've seen this one going around for a while and I'm not sure who's left who hasn't been tagged. I haven't seen these 5 blogs join in - doesn't mean they haven't, sorry if I just missed your post! - but I really enjoy these blogs so thought I'd see if they want to play along.
- A Tail of Two Cardis - I adore Jimmy & Wilson! (Know you're taking a blogging break ATM, Taryn, so no obligation to join in if you're not feelin' it!)
- RetroRover - vintage flair and cute dogs!
- ACD6Pack - I love this pack of sweet cattle dogs and 1 rambunctious foster Lab
- Talking Dogs Blog - home of Rita's super-handsome long-distance boyfriend, Jeffie!
- Romping and Rolling in the Rockies - gorgeous dogs, gorgeous photos, and wildlife! What more could you want in a blog?
Hope you have a HAPPY day!
Happy Wordless Wednesday! Thanks to BlogPaws for hosting! You can check out all the blogs in the hop here.